Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Honest Company

Ordered some stuff from  The Honest Company. This is Jessica Alba's line for home, body and baby. When she became a mother she became irritated by the lack of all natural/organic/chemical free products out there for her to use on her children, so she partnered with a friend and started a company that sells the kinds of products she could feel safe using. I got a 40% off coupon after having signed up and not ordering anything, so I decided to order an essentials bundle. I wound up buying the healing balm, body oil, dish soap, laundry detergent and all purpose cleaning spray. I'll report on my thoughts when the items arrive. They wound up costing me $27 and change for all five, which I thought was a pretty great deal for organic products. I'm pretty excited about this, actually. The price, even without the coupon, for the bundle is still only $36 for 5 products. I really hope I like it because I'd like to use stuff like this all the time and it can get really expensive. Cross your fingers kids. 

If you want to check out the website here's my link: Bam!!!

P.S. The next Stitch Fix is due on the 28th. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment