In this amazing box there was:
- Kai Perfume Oil ($48) ~ It only comes in one scent and that scent contains gardenias. I am NOT a fan of gardenias, however, I am not repulsed by this. I'm trying it out to see how much I like it, but I'm not mad at it.
- Cover FX SPF 30 Protection Primer ($38) ~ SWEET! I was JUST lamenting the lack of a primer in my makeup box! Huzzah! AND It's got SPF. Double bonus.
- Merrithew mini stability ball and DVD ($28.94) ~ Well, I did just get a mini stability ball from my Popsugar box, but that one didn't have a dvd to go with and I accidentally threw away the straw you blow it up with, so this was a win too.
- Dermasuri deep exfoliating mitt ($19.99) ~ This one has piqued my interest. I can't wait to try it in the shower tomorrow morning. It's supposed to be amazing and remove excessive amounts of dead skin. Like, enough so you can see it. I love gross stuff like that.
- Cult Gaia Turband ($48) ~ These things are apparently all the rage amongst people who know what things are all the rage. It's a scarf with a wire in it and it's to be worn as a head band. I was SO happy to see I got the cherries! There were several variations in the boxes, all super cute, but this one was my favorite. These things get crazy pricey on their website. I would probably never drop that much dough on a hair accessory, but this one sure is cute!
- Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Invisible Spray ($25) ~ Again, I'd never spend $25 on designer dry shampoo, but I oohed and ahhed over this when I opened the box. I will happily use it to maintain my straightened hair for several days without looking like a hobo!
- Level Naturals Shower Bombs ($7.99) ~ These are all tea tree oil, menthol and eucalyptus and you fling 'em in the shower and inhale the goodness. I LOVE shower bombs. There were 4 in the box too!
- The Better Chip Spinach and Kale with Sea Salt ($1.99) ~ I'll try anything once. I am not an enormous fan of kale, but I'm willing to see where this goes.
This box was worth over $215! SO GREAT! I'm really pleased. I forgot to mention that this box is curated by Giuliana Rancic. I dig her style. You can still buy this box! And if you'd like to, drop me a line and I'll refer you.