This week I have received 4 boxes. Yep. 4. The first of which was my Bulu Weight Loss box. I used a coupon code and got 6 months for $30. I probably would NOT have gotten this Sub for the full price $10 a month. However, $5 was quite a good deal, IMHO.
Here lieth my first box:
- Smarty pants weight loss vitamin chews. Multivitamin, source of dietary fiber and omega-3. (1 days worth = 6 chews) $1.60
- Mestrength drink powder. Boosts metabolism, provides electrolytes. $1.16
- Body Glove Energy Surge Gel $2.09
- Tapaz 2 Go $2.99
- Helps R&R tea $0.27
- Barleans Omega Swirl oil Mango Peach flavor $0.59
- Yes! Change is Easy notecard $0.90
Total Value of the box is $9.60
I liked the variety in the box, but I was a bit disappointed by the size of some of the samples. One days worth of vitamins is not nearly enough to be able to determine if I'd like to buy the whole bottle. They do have a points system, similar to Birchbox and you can earn dollars off full price items in the shop, however their points expire after 90 days. I definitely like things intended to increase energy level, so I hope they include more of those in future boxes.