Saturday, March 22, 2014

Outfit of the Day and an outing!

I was feeling rather cute today as I headed out for a day of traditional New England fun: The Maple Sugar House. So I decided I'd share my ensemble as well as the few photos I took while we were there. It was sunny and lovely on the way up, then it snowed pretty heavily for about a half an hour and then the sun came back out and it got SO WARM. It was really a spectacular day. Complete with a trip to the coffee roasters and a candle store. I can seriously never have too many.

I almost didn't include this one, but my big coffee mug pleases me. 

Here. This one has my face in it. 

The inner workings of the sugar house. Steamy!

The view of the snow from our table.

Love this place!

Because I love a non-sequitur. Welcome to Masterpiece Theatre.
If you find yourself in New England in the early spring or fall I HIGHLY advocate finding a sugar house and getting the best breakfast you'll ever consume. It's a tradition I very much look forward to every year. Like a good little New Englander I LOVE MAPLE. SO. MUCH. The syrup I bought today was still hot it was so fresh. It doesn't get any better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment