Saturday, November 22, 2014

My day in Photos

So, I was tooling around blogspace on Tuesday morning and stumbled across a blog in which occasionally the writer decided to share her day with her readers in black and white photos taken once an hour. I thought it was a really cute idea. I also thought some of my far away friends might enjoy seeing what I'm up to these days, so last Tuesday I took a picture every hour (well, almost) that I was awake. This is a typical Tuesday for me this semester. 


8:00 wake up. I spend a smidgen of time in bed, with my heated mattress pad surfing the internet. It's where I wish I could stay all day. Having stuff to do is bullshit.

9:00 am: Searching the interwebs for Christmas gift ideas, coffee cup in hand. The one good thing the cleanse did for me was wean me off the MASSIVE quantities of caffeine I was drinking. I adore the taste and find the act of drinking it comforting, so it's never going away, but the heart palpitations stopped. I consider that a win. 

10:00 am. Loki, my little buddy. Loves his Mama and would sit on my lap all damn day if he could. He basically meows at me until I make room for him.


11:00 am. Finally getting around to breakfast, poached eggs are my new favorite thing to make. 

12:00 pm. Getting in a little bit of studying before I have to run off to class. Aerosol medication delivery. Fascinating.


1:00 pm. Getting dressed for class. You get a selfie. Lucky people. 

2:00 pm. So freaking cold outside. The bus is strangely empty today, although after this TWO people in rascals got on the bus. I was kind of hoping a third rascal driver would try to get on, just to see how that would work out. 

3:00 pm. Respiratory lab. Today we'll be learning how to give nebulizer treatments. 

4:00 pm. Taking notes. There's a quiz in lecture tonight. 

5:00 - 7:00 pm. This is my sorry I was too busy to take a photo face. Lab/Lecture. Completely forgot. Which, I guess is a good thing. I was paying very close attention.



8:00pm I remembered to take a photo while I listened to lecture. I forget what NIV is....guess I'm going to have to go look that up. Whoopsy. 

9:00pm. Making the VERY chilly trek home. Gots my Irish hat on. Bought that one in Ireland.


10:00 The view on my street. It'd be a lovely night if it wasn't so cold. I really like this picture. 




10:00 pm, still. Hey! It's a freebie photo of me watching youtube videos before bed. Love Jenna Marbles. 

11:00. Bed time. Finally. Did I mention I have a heated mattress pad? It's pretty much the best ever. Did I mention I never wanted to get out of it? Right. Sorry. It's just REALLY great. 


Welp, there you have it. Every Tuesday, I do the same thing. I just wish I didn't have that whole pesky class thing. I'd love to spend a few days at home doing absolutely nothing, but watching Netflix and drinking coffee. Being an adult can be SUCH bullshit sometimes. Booo. I hope you liked! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment